come on over:
U.S. Rack, Inc.
2850 Falcon Drive
Madera, CA, 93637
Give us a call:
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun closed
Super Clamps are good at what they do - tenaciously attach any truck rack with a full length angular base rail to trucks with conventional bedrails.
The back of this Dodge Dakota is being lifted off the ground by raising the rack with a forklift.
SUPER CLAMPS alone attach this rack to this pickup truck.There is no drilling involved.
The incredible new SUPER CLAMPS securely attach racks to pickup trucks with NO Drilling!
- STRENGTH – Super Clamps are good at what they do - tenaciously attach any truck rack with a full length angular base rail to trucks with conventional bedrails.
- UNIVERSAL FIT – Super Clamps are normally deployed in a set of four, two on each bedrail. They fit over 90% of the trucks on the road today and will work with the smallest to the largest pickups as long as they have conventional metal bedrails with a lip on the inside.
- INSTALLATION – Each Super Clamp can be installed in less than a minute with easy-to-use instructions and a special wrench included in the kit. This saves time for the end user and professional installer alike.
- DISMOUNTING – Super Clamps can be quickly removed with the included wrench. Optional high security fasteners are available for $10 if you are concerned about theft.
- PRESERVING YOUR TRUCK’s VALUE – Using SUPER CLAMPS not only saves time, but it preserves the re-sale value of the truck. This is especially important for expensive and leased trucks.
- SHIPPING – Clamps are sold in sets of 2, 4, and 6, and ship by UPS ground. Each clamp weighs less than 2 lbs.
- SUPER CLAMPS Model Number: 2006-2. For rack expected to carry over 1000 lbs., 3 clamps on each side are required
Super Clamps aren't called Super for nothing!
How Your Rack Saved 6 Lives...
"It was May 28, 2007 when me and my family of 6 were coming back from a church fishing trip at Hume lake. We got to the town of Dunlap when I decided to pass. I pulled out and proceeded to pass when a lady I was passing decided to make a left turn with no warning at all. There was no where to go; if I pulled more to the left I would fly off the mountain at 2000 feet, so I impacted with the other truck, but we still flew off the mountain and rolled 3 to 4 times. I honestly believe that if it was not for the grace of GOD and the rack that I purchased from U.S. RACK that was held on with Super Clamps the cab of my truck would have been crushed and me and my family would be dead!!!!!! "
NO DRILLING OPTION – Although the base rails of a rack can be bolted through the bedrails of the truck, they can also easily accept the U.S. Rack Super Clamps, a low profile but heavy duty clamping system. This set of four clamps is available for only $109.95…a wise investment to avoid drilling and preserve the resale value of your truck
To order, please call 1-888-877-2257 ( 1.888.usracks )
|- Model Number
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating on its products. See merchandise return policy.
U.S. Rack, Inc.
2850 Falcon Drive
Madera, CA 93637
view a map to our factory
toll free: 1.888.877.2257
Contact us for anything you wish. Just fill in the form below and send it off. We will answer as soon as we can.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THE LATEST CALRACK NEWS
We’ll let you know what’s happening if you tell us how to reach you. You will only receive an email from us every once in a while.